Wednesday, October 7, 2009

them and their bullshit

Ah these fucking kittens!
stay the fuck away and out of my room. you make everything itchy.
and you make everything stink. fucking kittens!
these creatures torture me. only when im not around tho.
they open my door and party up storms.
i went into my room and everything was trashed. my cloths are more that everywhere.
they were already on thrown around because of me but i swear these kittens were trying on my style and weren't too down.
this is when they decided to put viruses on my computer.
"8 INFECTIONS! THE KITTYS DID IT! BWAHHHXPLODE!"

they ate a hat and some wood too. fuck more messes.
AND THEIR FACES! they are so mean.

the moment i walk in. they all look like a buncha hoodlums getting stoned and contemplating their attack on a rival gang. OR JUST MORE SHIT IN MY ROOM!



than i chase them a little. sometimes the run out the door but most times its behind my mattress or behind the computer.
they turn my computer off every time!
like they have magnets in their paws to the off button on the power strip.
i am fucking allergic to cats, they break shit (only in my room, like my external hard drive, ya), and nobody gives a fuck.
sure i guess there is no sympathy and this is you showing me how you felt.
fuck that.


THEYRE SO DAMN CUTE THO!

1 comment: